CHART mag top 50

	I just got a chance to check this out today. I think it's pretty
interesting but you gotta take these critics' polls with a grain of salt.
Congrats to Sloan-net's own James Rocchi for his heartfelt tribute to the
Rheostatics.
Anyway, just for the sake of discussion... what do you folks think was
missing from Chart's top 50 Canadian Albums of all time?
My nominees:
SNFU - And Nobody Else wanted to play
	maybe unfashionable now, but pretty influential in its day (and
	fun...)(Sloan content: didn't Sloan open for SNFU a bunch of
	dates on their 1st tour? Indie rock was a smaller world then)
NILS - NILS
	that whole melodic punk thang
Gruesomes, Deja Voodoo or The Dik Van Dykes
	The best of 80's jokey garage rock. Paved the way for Huevos
	Rancheros, Leather Uppers and the Smugglers and countless other
	bands that overly angsty types despise and drinkers adore.

Also, it was nice to see Sloan and Eric's Trip get props, but I think a
lot of other east coast stuff - Superfriendz, Hardship's "Somebody
Spoke" especially - was as good as other stuff on the list.

And "You ain't seen nothing yet" by BTO isn't even in the top 50
singles!? whatever... rock critics are all fulla shit anyway.
					love, Chris