Plum Tree

..
Sizzle teen wrote:

>plumtree rocked, bopped, and smiled thru their set.  someone previously
>said that katrina should smile more -- well, she was all smiles because
>her family was there to cheer her on :)  altho, some of the
>friends/family were kinda scary (right ottawa crew?)

Unfortunately, I think she's a little nervous being new in the band and
all and that is perfectly understandable.  I talked to her after
Plum Tree's show and she told me that at one show she was smiling a
whole lot and dancing but a guy came up to her after the show and
asked her why she was staring at him and smiling.  She told me she
was not looking around much so she must of being staring into one
dark location all night.  So the show that I saw Plum Tree at,
Katrina decided to not smile much and look around all over the place
making her look extremely serious and not completely enjoying the
moment.  But she was, but I guess the whole thing made her a little
nervous.

Plum Tree are not the usual power pop I listen to, but they are still
very cool.  Their CD is actually very good.  It gives a little
variety in my life.

ERic

Signature file thing:
Eric Lapointe
Box 1193
Bishop's University
Lennoxville, PQ
J1M 1Z7
(819)346-9798
email: LA951008\!/arus.ubishops.ca
CJMQ Radio Bishop's, 88.9 FM, 103.9 Cable FM.