sloan #1

If anybody saw the new chart magazine today they will have noticed that
Twice Removed has been chosen as the #1 Canadian album of all time.  I
don't have it on me but some of the other albums on the list are Hayden
#31 or so, Love Tara somewhere in the thirties, about 20 Neil Young
records, Doughboys "Whatever" and so on and so on... Go to a store and
read it for yourself or someone can post the real numbers.  Oh yeah
Smeared is in there somewhere also...

treble charger's "red" is listed at number 8 on the top 50 singles,
underwhelmed and coax me are there too.

piece,
derek
         "hey, you gotta pay your dues, before you pay the rent..."
								 SM