RE: fatmikeisanidiot

At 09:32 PM 2/29/96 -0500, you wrote

>I'm really curious to know how fat mike has been an asshole here?  can you
>tell me?  try to include something other than "he doesn't like sloan".  I
>happen to think (contrary to your opinion) that NOFX are actually a quite
>original band.  They happen to include a variety of styles in there live
>sets and on there albums.  They play stuff that sounds almost like louis
>armstrong, and they play fast "california-skate" punk.  They happen to be
>very good at switching from one feel to the other in a beat.  Just listen to
>Bob on White Trash two heebs and a bean.  As far as i'm concerned one of the
>most important things about NOFX is fun.  They are fun.
>Adam?

***hey for the record people,
what upset me the most about fat mike's site is the fact that he actually took
the time to list "bands that suck" -talk about bad karma.
altho, i agree that what he likes is his business and he should
have the right to slag the bands he hates, i thought i'd exercise
that same right and say how much *i* think they suck.
for those who said "dat guy don't like punk music, and he's closed minded";
i've been listening to punk music a hell of a lot longer than pop music.
 i only really started listening to pop when smeared came out.
THE REASON WHY I DON'T LIKE NOFX IS BECAUSE I DO LIKE PUNK MUSIC. (figure
that out)

indeed.
-al
(hey joey, put the ad up now!)