Politik

Come on Mary, bands don't have to write about east timor...

Like I said to you at the popX, all it takes to be a "socially
responsible" person is to put your foot down and demand *no smokes and
beer sponsors* when you play....

Bands should at least make the effort to be as responsible as say the
average person who still won't get gas from Exxon/Esso...

Say no to Export A... especially in an all ages show..

The really cool bands should maybe think about having greenpeace or
planned parenthood booths at their all ages shows... or maybe Act Up...
you don;t have to sing about politics all the time, but you can still set
a good example... and if music is just business (it ain't but if it was)
ALL businesses should be responsible and aware...

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forehead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."