volume two

hey kids,

i got a call from mike from thee suddens the other day, so they are going
to be contributing to the les amis du sloan volume II tape, they'll be
doing "two seater" - how appropriate, eh? coooooool. so it looks like
volume II is mostly moncton bands doing sloan covers. weird. :)

by the way, to anyone who has sent me email in the last few days - sorry
for not getting back sooner, but i've been a wee bit busy in halifax. :)
:) last night we went out to see piggy at the bike shop and i'm sure
someone will do a better review than this, but it was the most happiest
music. if you haven't heard piggy, you are missing out. they have two
tapes out now that you can order and make sure if you come to halifax to
go see them play. stand up bass, clarinet, piano, violin, you cannot go
wrong!

piggy are my new favorite halifax band.

i think it must have been mentioned, but there is an all ages thrush
hermit/poumons show at cafe ole tonight, so come one down and dance with
us. following that, there will be a pilgrimage to the oasis to watch the
always poppy never sloppy trike and then for those who are brave enough,
the chinstraps and cleveland steamer at birdland. fun fun fun fun fun!
and tomorrow come to birdland to see thrush hermit and rebecca west and
the pumons.

oh yeah, yesterday i bought my friend joe a shirt at murder, it's a new
(new to me) super friendz shirt, it looks pretty spiff. dark blue with
green circles and stuff. nifty.

amy's comic/zine "dollface" *is* super, by the way.

bye for now,
tara

--
"It's a really hopeless feeling sometimes when you want to go home. You're
even further away, you're not even getting closer to home. You're travelling