Re: More Music, More Politics.

At 12:25 AM 3/1/96, Kristina  Clair wrote:

>but if you use their methods to create change, aren't you actually
>advocating their methods?

Of course not.  It's called subversion. Subtle but effective and available
this spring  in ecru, maize and periwinkle.

 Now to feul to the politics and pop debate:  in the supposed apolitical
landscape of pop music circa 1996, there are many female pop bands and hip
hop artists that have fused political messages or sentiment with their
music.

Sorry to mess up the nice meta debate with specificity.

Margie Borschke
Section Editor, STIM
margie\!/stim.com

STIM 632 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10012

212-253-7046 (STIM)
212-253-7015 (FAX STIM)

"I don't have a moral plan. I'm a Canadian."
                                David Cronenberg