Re: fatmikeisanidiot

On Thu, 29 Feb 1996, MATTHEW MCDONOUGH wrote:

> wondering why the further you travel west on
> this continent, the shittier the bands are,
>                                                 M.M.M
> (there are exceptions of course, but
> in general.............)

Are you nuts?  West coast music is better than anything Toronto has seen
for years!  What do you call mystery machine, rose chronicles,
ginger...there are a ton of others that escape me at this precise
moment...wait, how about taste of joy?  i saw them just a little while
ago and they were good.  I think you have it wrong.  Shitty bands are the
exception when you go west.  Shitty bands are  now the norm in central Can.

ian