Poumons

just wanted to add my opinion of them to the group...they rule...since
they come from Windsor I've got to see them a couple of times and really
liked them...haven't picked up a 7" yet but next time I see them
probably...also someone mentioned Plastic Gary from Windsor playing at
the Plumtree, Broken Girl show there...another great band from here in
Windsor...check them out...they got a 7 inch so far...not sure when or if
anything else is coming out...haven't talked to my connection in the band
who also happens to have my Hayden realtime concert tape which I wouldn't
mind having back...so look for these 2 or call you nearest campus radio
and ask for them...now...I mean it

Mike