Re: sloanpolitik

James R. Covey wrote:

> i think brendan's wrong about music&politics being
> like oil&water (sorry big guy); it may seem like

Hmm.. I think it's time for me to cold kick someones ass!! Hehehe..
naw I don't wanna start living by the sword, but really.. I bet if
I were to conduct a little.. *ahem* _poll_ *ahem* that we would
that generally people don't wanna hear about what someone like Henry
Rollins thinks about politics, let alone in song, pee-yoo. But, that's
not even what I was saying.. I just meant that, for me, I don't wanna
hear about serious politocal issues when I am ready for a leathel dose
of indie rock. I'm right, I am superman lalalalalalalalala.
Ronald Regan hates me,
Brendan Ryan.