Re: thinking of vacationing up north...

Dale Houston wrote:

}Sloan/NOFX content:
}
}I'd question the taste of anyone who doesn't like Sloan, or the
}Beatles, or Pavement, let alone not liking all 3. Then again, a number
}of my friends have recommended NoFX to me...
}
}His disliking those 3 bands has sure lessened the chances I'll pick up
}a NoFX record.

Geez, has anyone considered that this guy's band list was tongue-in-
cheek?  This is the internet, remember, where sarcasm abounds and
body language is absent.

When someone lists his own band as his favourite band, he has to be
either obscenely conceited or joking.

Enough already,
Andrew