Re: what's new in Halifax?

Well, Betty Page Clinic did the typical Halifax release and put out a
tape last month, but they _still_ don't have any copies... it's a four
track produced by Dusty Sorbet and it rocks my world...

Dusty Sorbet has a new tape out, which is in my humble opinion some of
the best stuff he has ever done...

Does anyone know if the Piggy release is a CD or a cassette?

I'm pretty frustrated with Mirror Image Duplication, the tapes just don't
seem to sound clear enough...  anyone else experience this?

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forehead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."