lousy on sappy

Hej,

since there's a bunch of people on this list who'd like to know (I hope those
who don't want to know won't get upset, it's kind of EC in a way, isn't it?:),
here's what's happening with the Lousy 7" on Sappy Records:

the DAT we'd sent to Sappy wasn't OK when it arrived. So there won't be a
single with "the Kurt Russell demo"-songs. Um, yes we have another DAT of
"the K.R. demo", we're pretty stupid but not THAT stupid... :) But we're
recording some new stuff right now, and some of that will be released as a
Sappy 7" instead (unless they'll hate it...). Some of it won't. Noone really
knows what will happen with that stuff. Scary, eh? :) If someone's interested
in getting their own copy of "the K.R. demo" - drop me a line and we'll work
something out. I'm a notorious trader. :)

Take care,

Magnus

-                            magnus\!/lousy.pp.se                           -
--              http://www.lysator.liu.se/~chief/lousy.html              --
--      http://www.mc.hik.se/benno/Home/Bands/Bands/Lousy/lousy.html     --
-    http://www.mc.hik.se/benno/Home/Stokage/5_Stokage/Lousy/lousy.html   -