Re: what's new in Halifax?

I don't normally post anything on this list but I have to say the only
band that has caught my attention in the last while are Rome Plows. They
are the next big thing. They feature a ex-member of Bliss. They sound
like Hush Harbor except way better musicians and louder. Corvette Summer?
They practice next door to us, that's about all I can say. Avengers VII,
hopefully that will come through p.s. don't steal our drummer. I heard
The Betty Page Clinic was the worst band in the world, but that's just a
rumour. There will never be another Bunk. We can only dream. They all
live up in my neighborhood, I'll ask em' what's up for you, Chrisco. Later.