Re: Comics

C. Porter Wrote: >

Okay that was really strange.  I just got back from the comic store, and
>James puts a post about dollface.  Any way I heard at that particular
>store that there was going to be some kind of "halifax-scene" comic
>coming out.  The owner also said there was going to be a limited edition
>7" along with it.  Any truth???
>
>Kevin Porter
>95003825\!/lambton.on.ca
>"MAHNA MAHNA" - THE GREAT MUPPET POET
>

>PS/THIS WAS THE SAME GUY THAT TOLD ME SUPERMAN WAS GOING TO DIE, A YEAR
>AND A HALF BEFORE HE DID.

        I'd like to thank Dr. Porter for a now indelible image of Sloan as
Fantastic Four; jay on Fire, Andrew made of Orange Rock, Chris all smart
and stretchy....Pat invisible.....and geffen execs in Dr. Doom masks.

        ugh.

        "Against the Grain",

        James Rocchi