Re: Matt and Chris Murphy but more about Hardship

No, no, you have to admire the Mood Ring tape in the context of the
times...  it is truely an admirable disassembly and deconstruction of the
whole grunge/nirvana thang, then reconstructed from the ground up so that
while you sat there going "this is Nirvana" you couldn't exactly figure
out WHY it sounded like Nirvana.  Wonderous.  "with my can of beer, can
of beer!"  Woo woo!  The only band I've ever made a spur of the moment
road trip to follow to the next town to see was Hardship Post Mark II:
the other Mike.  And I never did get to see Nirvana...

I still have the tape in the glove compartment of my car...

Mike Pick, you should go over to the Reverend Al and Fishass' place on
Maynard and get the masters before we start up that bootleg operation we
were talking about, I'm just waiting to get my tape deck back from peak
audio....

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forehead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."