mag wheel

Woody does work at Cargo Montreal.  And I don't know the new address but I can
try to find it out tommorow.  Mag Wheel is also putting out a CD by a
fabulous montreal band called Sackville which is due out in April.  It
features Gabriel Levine (the mighty fine guitar player in Nerdy Girl) and
Genevieve Heistek (the mighty fine violin singing person in Pest 5000).  Of
course I am completely biased, but let me tell you that they are so amazing
and y all should get the CD when it comes out.

Cecil