Re: Marcus Said (was Re: Median Strip)

andrew queried:
> Hey, just a thought, perhaps this is the night the artist caused a
> scene?  Yet another Laura Borealis reference in a Sloan song?
> Comments? Confirmation?
The rumor I heard at the time regarding this song was that its about a real
marcus (an early hfx scenster) who accosted chris m in the cafeteria at
NSCAD & demanded to be immortalized in a song (which is why the lyrics are so
terribly insulting?)......compulsive analyst of things that mean nothing,kat

PPS I think heather's interview fr a while ago covd this already didn't it?
PS who were null set? (1980ep, seems pretentious)

"I don't like superfriendz, they're just too *precious*"
      -some guy at the flea market