Re: hardship post unknowns

On Tue, 20 Feb 1996 DeNIRO3879\!/aol.com wrote:

>  HI all,
>
> i was recently watching a 94 canadian film called Anchor Zone(made in
> newfoundland) and thought some off the background music sounded like hardship
> post.  I ended up watching the whole movie and was surprised to find in the
> credits verified my guess.
>
> the soundtrack contains two hardship post songs, in addition to songs by
> bunk.
> the songs are called  "tables and chairs upside down" and "canopy" and they
> both rawk!!!
>
> are these songs on the mood ring cassette?(which i don't have) or are they
> compleatly unkown? also, does anyone know where i can find the mood ring
> cassette?

>                                                                       thanks,
> jeff

These songs are on Mood Ring but not those particular versions.The ones
on Mood Ring have there old bass Player Mike Kean.They also sound alot Harder
edged.
          The sound track also contains songs by Bung ,Liz Pickard and
Natilie Noseworthy and The Lizband.The movie was also suposed to have
music by Erics Trip but they didn't make the cut.