Re: ECMAs.

	Yeah, Waye, you've got a point,

	That schmo's like myself or any number of folks gotta pay to vote
irks me to no end.  BUT your point of having smart broadthinking
judges and panalists and potential orgainisers is definately a good idea,
to possibly frame the whole schebang in a broader fashion would be excellent.
		Fishass (Lukas)

                        -------- cyberletterhead--------