Re: ECMAs.

I'm afraid I have to disagree with the honourable Mr. Fishass (thats
Lukas' real name).

I think its pretty self evident that if the 20 or so alt rock industry
management types in atlantic Canada want something better from the ECMAs,
we gotta join... I mean, otherwise we have to reley on a bunch of 50-60
year old fiddle players to tell us what is cool, and it ain't going to work.

I actually hope for good things... if we got ten cool folks to join, and
a few of 'em were from outside Halifax, we could propose and
"alternative/pop/rhiphop" jury for showcases and nominations, because
lets face it, celtic folks are just never going to get it...

But I think the rest of ECMA are waiting for folks like me and you to
join so that the entire alt contingent isn't just Murder/Cinnimon folks
giving nominations, showcases and awards to Murder/Cinnimon folks.
(THats a joke, I wrote it with a smile on my face.)

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forehead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."