Re: Un Petit Problem Peut-etre?

shortfall isn't on the bill for the 24th \!/ lee's but they are playing \!/ the
rivoli in march.  as i've posted, sianspheric have been replaced by
smoother.  so the day & night show look like this:

                                                               RADIOBLASTER
                                                               LEN
                                                               HIP CLUB GROOVE
                                                               SMOOTHER
                                                               THE NEW GRAND
                                                               SCRATCHING POST

there are 2 shows.  the all-ages afternoon show \!/ 3:30, doors open \!/ 2:30
(maybe earlier depending on line-up outside) and a licensed evening show \!/
9:30, doors open \!/ 8:30.

i wish the shows were on different days as i would love to see broken girl.

lee