Re: other Thrush Hermit 7"

I don't have a list compiled but I can tell you that there is another one
on genius (geniJR 016) with the songs "MARYA", "SIMPLE UNIVERSAL LEADER"
and "COTT" and there is another 7"on Bong Load records with the songs
"TAKE ANOTHER DRAG" and "CAME AND WENT". When you picked up the French
inhale 7" did you get the free 7" inside? There's also a picturedisc for
their last release.
Hope that helps, perhaps someone else can fill in the blanks!
ttyl
Rebecca