that sax guy...

On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, James R. Covey wrote:

> piggy were in five-member mode:  jordan on
> clarinet, melissa on stand-up bass, graham on
> drums, paul on guitar/vocals, and who's the sax
  guy?  I forget.

Just thought i'd put a word in for my second cousin.  The sax guy is
David Christensen and he blows a mean horn.  Piggy are sly, getting away
with playing calypso for all the young rockers.  Their tapes are worthwhile,
the latest winning the ECMA in the category:  coolest name for an
independantly released calypso casette:  "APOCALYPSO!"  Get it if you can.

Mike Nelson, relativist.