Re: Is Sandbox Relevant ?

	Well said.
	And, may I quote from a sandbox show I had the distinct
unpleasure of sharing the stage with:

	"This is a song about cheating on your girlfriend.  That's OK
though, if you're really drunk, then it doesn't matter what she thinks.
Hi, we're Sandbox, from Halifax...."

	Insert you're own sense of error.

                        -------- cyberletterhead--------