PlumTree/BrokenGirl/Maker'sMark ......

Hey,

   What's happening ? I just wanted to let all the Ontario people
know that there will indeed be a Plumtree / Broken Girl / Maker's
Mark all ages show at the Rivoli in Toronto on the 24th of Feb. Since
there are not alot of all ages shows in T.O, I hope people can make
it so everyone will be encouraged to do more of them. Anyway, go if
you can. Should be a blast, wish I was going. Talk to you later.

                                              marc.

ps. It starts pretty early, around 3 pm so check the papers.....

Murderecords Box 2372 Halifax Central Halifax N.S.
B3J 3E4 Canada. e-mail: murder\!/ra.isisnet.com