Re: Is Sandbox disrespected?

I think sandbox are totally overrated, they just lucked into a decent
recording and live, well, they suck.  Could there be a worse singer in
the world?  His voice is so completely effected up on the album that when
they play live he can't even stay in key!  I saw them here in St. John's,
and potatobug opened up for 'em and blew them away.  Anyways, i
disrespect anyone who depends on "sound tinckering" to make a decent
album.  At least ritche can stay in key.
On the other hand, the band is competant, they can keep time and stay in
tune, but they lack originality.
Sandbox, i just don't like 'em.
Claire