Re: Is Sandbox disrespected?

can we make fun of the purple helmets while we're at it? how about we
compare "most hated east coast band" lists or something. it'd be a
refreshing change of pace from all the cheeriness on sloan net. :)

how about "east coast band you don't actually hate cause they seem like
nice people but someone in that band makes you burst out laughing
everytime you see them because he has a huge bleached blonde afro and
wears a tshirt with a gorilla on it"? :) :)

tara