Re: I faint, U faint, we all faint 4 Karen

>... it just made me feel all happy and proud to be the lowly merch
>girl that served the general public and flogged bands' wares.  oh the
>exhiliration of knowing there was a sprinkling of sub17ers in the mix.

How boneheadish of me- how could I forget Karen- the Schindler to all those
underagers.  Boy, you should have seen it- she led those kids through
underground tunnels, brought them through the back in drum road cases, and
hid them in garbage bags until the show.  It did the heart good :)

Bob