ET's last album?

I was listening to Brave New Waves last night, and they played
Lighthouse, from Purple Blue.  After the song ends, Patty Schmidt
says that she's not positive, but that she has heard rumours that
Purple Blue will be there last album.  I'm not to connected to the
inner workings of Eric's Trip, but it seems to me that such news
would spread thru the grapevine.  I would at least have heard about
it at the Kacho.  So I was kinda doubting, but concerned at the same
time, of what Patty was saying.  Does anyone out there have any
supplementary information, or definite evidence to the contrary?
"Fingers burn clean inside-out from the marrow to the skin
An explosion of sin.
Fire cleans
And leaves a different kind of mess.
Intangible. Like life."