Re: I faint, U faint, we all faint 4 Plumtree

when Bob Reeves, Sanisoft supergod, said:

> ps. Big Up (whatever that meant in its day) to Melissa Boute, Matt
> Hennessey and everyone at CIMN for the success of the No Cases!  Organizing
> 20-25 bands in three nights with only a slight fraction of the ECMA budget.
> Everyone had a wicked time (well, maybe not Gerry from Cleveland Steamer
> who almost got beat up by 4 drunk rednecks on the ferry ride over because
> he had blue hair). Great job you two!  Moncton has a tough act to follow
> next year!  If anyone needs something organized, call these two.

... it just made me feel all happy and proud to be the lowly merch
girl that served the general public and flogged bands' wares.  oh the
exhiliration of knowing there was a sprinkling of sub17ers in the mix.

    the no cases were fun for the fans allowed in/snuck in, but there
were times that the bands seemed to be not so appeased, quite
justifiably.
    at least now it seems that they all lived happily everafter.
    for karma's sake, check out potatobug when you get the
chance: they most assuredly justify her hype.

yours in futility,
karen,
of karen's list.