ORANGE GLASS

        Sorry folks, Matt here...I forgot (I don't know how) to
mention ORANGE GLASS>
        They kicked ass...Tara and her distorted bass made my legs
shake with pleasure.  This is the first time I have seen them play
(although I have seen ELEVATOR TO HELL) and it was great.
        The best thing was that Tara gave us the best speech of the
weekend.
        "This fucking show should be fucking all ages dammit.  I'm
fucking fourteen years old andI got drunk at the fucking bar
here...so fuck you!!!"
        I loved it...Ron is also the nicest guy...I feel terrible
that I didn't review them...sorry, cuz they were amazing...
        What is it about Moncton bands that are able to sound so
sweet with the loudest fucking amps in the world...ie.SUPERVILLAIN,
MONOXIDES, ORANGE GLASS,FERMELLER, TRAITS...I hope I didn't forget
any this time.
        ps...I think it was really nice that Chris dedicated sloan's
award to Frank...
        Matt