jokey jokes, girls, and friends of s.

hey,

the *joke* tshirts which andrew was referring to were designed by some
geniuses at a mens' residence at Dalhousie University, the Howe Hall in
question. anyway, they said something like: "never trust anything that
bleeds for 4 or 5 days and doesn't die" or something equally as repulsive
and stupid. ick. roderick was telling me they had to destroy them all.
the tshirts i mean.

hey, this gives me a segue. if anyone has a favorite female friendly/
pro-girl label/collective they'd like to give some exposure to, email me
with yer recommendations, i'm doing something related to this topic for
the next issue of vox. thanks.

also, i may as well mention the DAT sounds pretty good, there's only a few
things that have to be fixed. the artwork is underway, and i think we'll
have it ready before spring break, but i doubt i'll get them all in the
mail before then. things are going well with les amis du sloan volume I.
if you want to know who is on volume I, email me. volume II will come out
in another month or so, probably.

sorry there's not much sloan content.

tara

--
"It's a really hopeless feeling sometimes when you want to go home. You're
even further away, you're not even getting closer to home. You're travelling