Re: T-Shirts!

> Date:          Tue, 13 Feb 1996 13:38:28 -0500 (EST)
> From:          Michael Ligon <ai227\!/freenet.toronto.on.ca>
> Subject:       Re: T-Shirts!
> To:            John Sproull <o316\!/jupiter.csd.unb.ca>
> Cc:            "Andrew P. Rodenhiser" <RODENHISER\!/chem1.chem.dal.ca>,
>                JRCOVEY+sloan\!/ac.dal.ca

This was actualy about some Dal frat residence boys who made t-shirts
that read something like : "never trust somebody that can bleed four to
five days but never dies".
what d'you think of that all the little pc mind out there? That's what i call
offensive and tasteless! But then again aren't we all disensetive
bastards. I think women and men needs to talk here.
hey but i guess this isn't about our favorite east coast band. This
isn't what Sloan net is all about. But hey, i just wanted to privided
people from out of here with some info about what is going on around
here. satisfied? ho well... i guess we all need our little bastards
to remind us of the things we beleive in and the things worth
fighting for. Am i making any sense at all.
-nAy