Re: no cases?

>         My band CHASE was next...uhh...Mellisa or Karen could comment
> on us...I thought we did well though.

goddamit man, spell my name right!!! teehee....chase put on the best
show i have seen them do to date...much more together than when they
played the state champs show....perhaps the addition of chad on
guitar has been a good one...

>         Friday really sucked for almost every band there...the
> fucking bands FULL CIRCLE and RANDOM DOLMENS, both of cover band
> nature each showed up late so our 9 band roster was put on hold for
> an hour...by the way both these bands suck really hard so I won't
> bother to comment.

grrrr...that completely killed my night...i hate lame ass cover bands

>         SANISOFT palyed an amazing set (even if they don't agree with
> that)...yes the sound system did suck but you could still groove to
> their great music.  They have actually become a CIMN favourite and
> they certainly won over some new fans over here...the addition of
> a bass player gives them a really well rounded power trio feel...HOW
> DID YOUR SHOW IN MONCTON GO BOB?

yep...they are the new CIMN favourite band....that was perhaps my
favourite set of the weekend....

>         SUPERVILLAIN came all the way from Moncton to join our party
> and they really sounded great.  They kicked the crowd in the pants
> and orchestrated the destruction of the barrier between the audience
> and the stage...these guys are a really loud SOnic youth...very cool.

bodycount!! bodycount!! (you had to be there =) )

>         STRAWBERRY played three songs because of the time
> limit...another fuck up...oh well, they played great stuff while it
> lasted including a great song with SIX TOO rapping for them...oh man
> it was a sight.

that was the most talked about set of the weekend...the Six-Too song
blew everyone away....it was great =)

>         The MONOXIDES headlined and basically destroyed the
> stage...Ken apologized to us at the end on behalf of his drunk
> bandmates.  The crowd loved it especially when our soundman Sean
> (thank you so much for helping us this weekend) pulled the plug on
> the PA system when they went overtime...they still kept on playing
> for another ten minutes...out of sight!

yeah...that was just great (insert sarcasm here)....sorry, but
pulling that rock star shit was great for the kids but i was pissed

>         POTATOEBUG played great...they were probably the heaviest
hmmm...you'd think a guy from PEI would know how to spell potato =)

>         SUPERCAR just rawked the joint next as the BARN really filled
> up.  Seb Lippa, Chris Murphy, Al Tuck, Allison MacLEod, a dude from
> Sandbox, and countless others were in attendance.  SUPERCAR did not
> dissapoint...these guys are awesome and will be coming to your cd
> player soon I assure you.

if you haven't heard supercar,which i'm sure most of you
haven't....try to get a copy of their demo...it doesn't do them
justice but they are by far one of the best bands PEI has to offer

everyone else that weekend rawked as i said before, but i couldn't
resist responding to Matt's letter =)

Melissa