a target of pop culture?? ;)

Microsoft Mail v3.0 IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: Nishitoba, Carol
To:  '8 ball or the cue?'
Subject:  a target of pop culture??  ;)
Date: 1996-02-12 08:47
Message ID: 6AFD1F34
Conversation ID: 6AFD1F34

hey folks!

anyone listen to _realtime_ sat night?  i lovelovelove the plumtree tracks
:)  "tropical" and the other song, which they didn't say the title ("she
doesn't sleep in her room/cuz she's scared she'll wake up dead/she didn't
let her feet/hang over the side of the bed/she closed her eyes tight/so she
wouldn't see the things in the dark/sometimes she wonders if she'll have a
heart attack, a heart attack/the girl in black with a hundred stars stuck to
her name and a perfect score/she's a big girl now/no she's not.." etc.).
 _mass teen fainting_ should be kewl :)

hey, no wonder sloan won -- afterall, they played a bit of "underwhelmed" on
the cbc (radio) 6 o'clock news!  teehee :)

anyway, _in the meantime..._ #3 (my l'il zine) is ready for distribution,
featuring interviews with Eric's Trip, Al Tuck, the Local Rabbits (well,
part of the int.), and some other group i know you *could care less* about
(get it cathy? teehee).  the weird thing is, sloan is mentioned in one way
or another in each interview.  there's also reviews, a puzzle page, phone
phobia, etc. etc. all for the low low price of $2 ppd (or a trade).  send
to...
     in the meantime...
     c/o carol n.
     109 Flora St. #2
     Ottawa, ON
     K2P 1A7

iss #2 is still available, wth jale, super friendz, cub, and broken girl
interviews, a pop explosion diary, criss smurfi stories 3&4, etc.  sloan is
gracing the cover, featuring the most unflattering pic of chris murphy.
 heh..  ($2ppd/trade).

e-mail me if you have any q's! -->  nishitc\!/tc.gc.ca

thanks for yer attention :)

i HATE valentine's day

          ..sizzle teen, the anti-cupid

p.s.  for those of you still reading this:  the songs covered by the inbreds
for the sappy single are "down in flames" (my ultimate fave sfz song), and
"feeling around"

p.p.s.  helllooooooo.. cathy, are you out there?  are you still alive!?!?!?!
 speak to meeee!!!!!!  *sniff*