The Super Friendz on MuchEast

They showed the new Super Friendz video for "Karate Man" tonight on MuchEast.
Kind of neat, but it's not as good as the "10 Lbs" video.  It's funny in
some spots, boring in others... a la Sloan. :)

Mike Campbell also did an interview with them where they got slagged for
not showing up at a bowling fundraiser.. it was pretty amusing.

There was something else I was going to say, but it slipped my mind...
maybe I'll remember later on.

Sorry for not posting anything interesting.. I'm avoiding my homework.
I hate sundays.

Cheers,
Joel

jhealy\!/freenet.hamilton.on.ca          "withdrawing in disgust
moon.socket\!/iface.gryn.org               is not the same thing
				                    as apathy."

                              | 'What's The Frequency, Kenneth?' -REM |
                              |    Richard Linklater in "Slacker"     |