potatobug and sizzle teen

        Hey folks this is Matt using Mellisa's email thang...I hope
she doesn't find out.
        Anyhoo, Potatobug will also be playing the NOCASES on
Saturday so don't worry about missing them tonight.  I (matt) met
them last night and heard their tape and they sound really cool.
        Okay now that that's over with, it seems that Hip CLub Groove
and Stinkin Rich may not be able to come so in their place SIX TOO
(he rules), PEI's own Al Tuck and SUPERFRIENDZ!!!!!
        Sizzle Teen, could you email Mellisa as soon as possible she
would like to talk to you.

        ps. oh boy we get to make money....

        Matt