Re: okay...pei...prepare yourselves...

I'm not sure who they're playing with but I don't think it's going to be to
crowded.  Because tonight is the night to go to the NoCases.  Orange Glass,
The Monoxides, Plumtree, Sanisoft, Strawberry and 4 more.  They're going to
have tough competition.  I'm think even less poeple than there were last
night, maybe 25 at the most.  The Barn is definitely the place to be
tomorrow :)  Nothing against Potatobug, though

Can't wait til tonight :)
Mark