Re: chris have murphy upon us.

 This evening happened to be the release for Gordon's Tape: Yoga
Community.. I wanna do a quick little "review-ette" of it, This tape is
dancable from begining to end, there are some parts of it where there are
some really interesting guitar lines happening, where you rewind the part
ten times to hear it again.. hmm, what else can I say about it??.. 16
(great) songs.. pretty scrappy drums, the lyrical content is interesting
enough to stand on its own.. nice work by everyones fave preppy relative.
Brendan.