Hip Club Groove

>On Thu, 8 Feb 1996, Debbie Yin wrote:
>> Can someone out there tell me what's going on with
>> b) hip club groove
>
>i read in chart that they were releasing an EP on funtrip records, the
>label started up by tara da costa's beloved Len. :) :)

Hi, I was talking to those fine fellows from HCG just this evening and they
said to say that the new stuff is recorded, needs to mixed down and will be
released by March or April.  It will not be on Murder.  Also they are
planning on playing at the no case this weekend for the ECMA's, in case you
heard rumors of anything being different.  Email me personally if you
want/need more info on the group...I know all.....

-Dan(an ant)