Re: real live east coast content...

At 11:07 AM 2/8/96, Cory J. Boehm wrote:

>2) was the broken girl cd delayed?

The report from subpop is an elusive "no recording yet; just live shows"

I bought the MoonSocket cd last night  (They had a giant stack of them at
Kim's with handmade sticckers saying "guitarist from Eric's Trip!",
illustrating my earlier point in 'going global')  It's very Lou.  A good
thing, of course.  Is this the first long playing record?  Live
performances?  any goood?  How do you feel about telegrams?

Margie Borschke
Section Editor, STIM
margie\!/echonyc.com

STIM 632 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10012

212-253-7046 (STIM)
212-253-7015 (FAX STIM)

"I don't have a moral plan. I'm a Canadian."
                                David Cronenberg