nardguard (fwd)

hey, this is from leora at realtime.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 17:20:45 -0800 (PST)
From: leora\!/cbcstereo.com
To: tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca
Subject: nardguard

(snip)

i've been involved with the little serviette coming up on 7 years
now...involved meaning working on demo tapes with him, video compilations,
etc. etc. and think he's a uniquely gifted individual.  i'm astonished by
how many people outright hate his shtick.  i could listen to it forever.
but that's just me.  i think it's because he asks the stuff no one else
would even think to...and is absolutely intrepid in the face of the
interviewee (unlikely a fraidy cat like me)

just wanted to share that, bond with you, etc...

(snip)

leora