Re: canadian artists goin global

Charity? It's called being supportive.  I know (personally) alot of
visual artists who are supporting themselves and their family (without
financial problems) with work done and sold WITHIN NEWFOUNDLAND.  So tell
me again it's a "mentality" problem?  Please don't be so quick to jump
down peoples throats.  I was not saying that selling to the states was a
bad thing! Why is it that those considered to be successful musicians
are always over average income and in the spotlight?  Actually the same
goes for film and theatre. People are so stuck in their beliefs, i'm just
telling you that it's possible.

Claire