Re: Doubt it...

On Mon, 5 Feb 1996, Brendan Ryan wrote:

> CHRIS MESSERVEY wrote:
>
> > I really doubt that Sloan is gay......I had the chance to meet them
> > in TO and they didn't really seem that " GAY " .Pretty nice guys
> > actually.....
>
> Well I dunno or not, cause the dope on the street is that the word sloan
> is some homosexual twist on the word Shlong, and I have a picture that
> clearly depicts Chris kissing Jay, no tongue, but it counts. But it
> really makes no difference either way, they came, they rocked, they left.
> Uhh, pardon my english. (icks nay on the ong-shlay)
> Yngwie Bren-steen.

anyone remember that time chris came on stage wearing only a diaper with
a great big safety pin and all he did throught the whole set was scream:
"i'm a bad little boy!  spank me, mommy!"?  that was fuckin' art,
especially when patrick slapped on one of those daddy-nursie faux boob
strap milkin' sacks and proceeded to feed little chris the creamy meal of
his life?

mc

ps - pants shitter and proud