Re: Doubt it...

Nice to hear from Roderick Affleck <affleck\!/ug.cs.dal.ca> for a
change...

}Well, this morning I asked Chris if he was gay, but he wasn't speaking to
}me.  I think he was still pissed off at me for hogging all the blankets.
}Things are cool between us now though.  This evening he gave me a big
}hug and kiss and apologized for being a big meanie.

OK, my only comment on the gayness of Sloan:

Where is Joe Clark when we really need him?

(Newbies will NOT get this joke)

Your roving reporter for Frank Magazine,
Andrew

PS Why aren't we discussing Ashley, at least he's OUT!