shant, Greg Clarke is gunning for you...`

Shant, call me at home (423-1755) and I will give you Greg's number... He
needs a dub of the Scarce video to send to their manager, who has called
him a few times about it....

PS don't even think about giving it to anyone else.... :)

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."