i wanna rock right now

greetin's y'all.  i saw the tc on rita tonight and it brought back
happy edgy3 memories, but made me sad....another sappy love story.
anyway, point of all this is, i'm a comin to hfx on the 22nd of this
month.  i know i told mullane different, but plans changed TODAY.
anyway, i'd really love to play somewhere or open for somebody, if
anyone would take the old buck on.  i'll be in probably the thursday
night (hopefully) until the sunday.  or something like that.  if you
know of anyone who might be interested, please let me know.  if you've
never heard my stuff, then all i can tell you is that i'd have a
guitar and a smile.  late,r jon