the next new thing

Just heard three new tracks from the upcoming release by Halifax's new
sensation, the Betty Page Clinic... recorded to four track at Church of
the Second Hand, its not at all what you might expect to come out of
'fax... lots of experimenting with low fi toys, 22.1Khz computer editing
and sampling, etc, tape hiss... produced by Dusty Sorbet...

I likes it, I does.

The release is happening with Dusty, the Secret Band, and Piggy, all of
them releasing their tapes on the same night...  I'm not sure when... I
guess its happening at Mokka..

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."