Inbreds in Windsor

well last nite's show here was amazing...all ages at The Loop seemed to
pretty much have a full house...local bands Poumons (played at Pop Ex.)
and Soyl opened the early show...you know kick the little kids out so the
big kids can drink...well I missed those 2 since a friend took me out for
dinner...got there right in time for the Inbreds...was incouraging to see
so many people there although it does tend to make me feel older then I
am (23)...glad I finally got to see them...the standout of the show for
me Turn My Head...they played for around an hour (not sure...but was
definetly to short)...the crowd unfortunately wasn't into it too
much...they bought the stuff...clapped loud at the end of songs...but no
one was standing...I hate that about Windsor...300+ people (guestimate)
and no one was standing or really into the music...I think maybe the
younger ones might have been intimidated...it's not like the Masonic
Temple here in town where lots of all ages shows are played...at the Loop
I think there has been maybe 4 (all east coast except except Die
Cheerleader)...stuck around a bit after...picked up Hilario
finally...what I've heard was good...only info I got was that they'd be
recording in April, and I'm sure that's made the rounds here
before...overall great show and hopefully the come back

Forever Green,

Mike

ps-Best Line...Dave "Anybody see us in Detroit with Buffalo Tom" Mike
raises his hand "I was there"

had me laffing at the line all nite...probably had to be seen to be
appreciated

pps-signed my CD Rheostatics rule...gotta love them